Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Horoscope gives you hope!

Couple of days have passed after my last post. I hope you were reading some books and watching some shows to keep your mind busy. I know I did, and it felt great!

If you missed my first two steps, you can find the first one here and the second here.

Please don't be judgmental when I say that horoscope is good when it comes to surviving a painful break up. I am not saying that you should spend money paying for personalized charts or believe in everything you read in the daily horoscopes, but it is allowed to find some comfort in nice predictions.

Let me explain what is great about horoscope. You have daily, monthly and yearly horoscopes and they are interesting reading material. Probably nowhere you will read that your heart will be broken and that you will feel better in one week or month. However, if you read that the stars are promising when it comes to your love life, I bet that you will feel hopeful and cheered up for the day. There are many websites where you can enter your birth date and hour of birth that will provide you with personalized and free daily predictions.

At first, I felt pathetic doing this. I didn't want to believe that I am letting myself believe in something I considered to be cheap lies, just to feel better. However, feeling better is the point of it all. If you find happiness in this little things for some time, one day you will find yourself not interested in the daily horoscope because you moved on and you found other things that make you truly happy.

I remember when I first read my personalized daily horoscope reading. It said that for the day I am drowning in my emotions and that the current situation in my life seems much worse in my eyes, than it really is, because of the alignment of the stars. Yes, now it's funny, but then it gave me perfect explanation why I was so sad and depressed. It also gave me hope that tomorrow will be better. And that is why horoscope helps! When we are sad and feel hopeless, we need hope!

I personally became into horoscope a little bit and I read a lot about signs compatibility. It is cool to have some basic knowledge on characteristics of different signs and to know whether you are a good match with you ex or future partner. For example, I found out that I wasn't a good match with my exes and that explained some things in my head. If the stars cursed that particular relationship, then part of the guilt is off our chest. :)

Believe me, reading this astro information, signs characteristics and predictions will fill your days. You don't have to be too naive, but in the future it could serve as chatting topic with you lover to be. Learning stuff is never a bad thing and opening your mind to new fields can only do you good.

My daily routine is to get up and read the horoscope first. If it says that I am probably going to be easily irritated I try to stay calm. If it says that I am too emotional, I try to be rational. Maybe they have no idea whether their predictions are true, I have no idea also, but definitely it is some positive guidance that makes me feel good about myself and make me feel closer to who I am.

What do you think, is this a good advice or not? Do you believe in horoscope and astrology?

Feel free to comment and don't forget to stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!! This is really nice.You are being sound of all broke heart.And yeah horoscope provides hope for live again.
    __________
    Free horoscope reading

    ReplyDelete